This Christmas, we're impacting the lives of every orphan in Moldova.
We know it’s an audacious goal. But, we can’t stand the thought of even one orphan spending Christmas without laughter and love.
Imagine the poorest nation in Europe filled with the joy of Christmas, the joy of orphans.
Will you help us transform a nation? It happens one child at a time.
There are two ways you can help:
- Pack a shoebox full of Christmas joy: toys, sweets, hats, gloves, toiletries, etc.‚ pay for shipping/transport, and mail to the address on our Contact page.
- Don’t have time to build a shoebox? For a minimum donation of £10, we’ll create a package on your behalf.
- When using Christmas paper, wrap the shoebox lid and base separately.
- Fill the shoebox with gifts.
- Download and print our shoebox brochure, list each gift item on the rear panel of the brochure, and attach list to outside of parcel. (Click here to download the brochure.)
- Place £3 for transport costs in a sealed envelope and attach to the outside of parcel.
- Secure the shoebox lid to the base using elastic bands and mail by 1st December.
Please do not include any of the following in your parcel: toy guns, knives, or weapons; medicines, including vitamins, paracetamol, etc.; alcohol; or tobacco. All sweets must have a sell-by date of August 2016 or later.
Two Simple Ways to Donate
- To give online, click here.
- From your mobile phone, text 'voice £[donation amount]' to 70660, and your donation will be added to your next phone bill.